Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need to delete my Facebook created account.

Need to delete my Facebook created account.

I need to delete my Facebook created account, I already contacted "Spotify Support" ans the email they sent me just said

"

Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Here's what we got from you:
Eliminar/cancelar Spotify
Borrar/cerrar mi cuenta de Spotify
Así puedo hacer una nueva cuenta

We just wanted to let you know that we're looking into your query and we will get back to you as soon as possible. To ensure that our reply reaches your inbox, add support@spotify.com to your spam filter's whitelist

I just want to cancel this account and move to another one. 

6 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Did you already know that you can disconnect Facebook from your Spotify account? This way your account hasn't to be deleted.

To disconnect from Facebook, please follow the steps in this topic.
Please keep in mind that it's not an official supported workaround.

I guess the mail you've got is the automated confirmation e-mail. Please reply to this one (even when it says 'no-reply'), so an Spotify agent will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hi, I can't disonect my facebook account because i registered to spotify with it so i can only delete it, I already did everything posted in that thread and just waiting for the spotify costumer service to get back at me, I posted here hoping for a quicker way to get this done with.

If you haven't heard anything back within 48 hours, please let us know your case ID.

Also, please make sure you've replied to the automated confirmation e-mail so an Spotify agent can get back to you as soon as possible.

I did reply, here's the case number  #: 01950589

I've escalated that case to the Spotify team to chase up for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@user-removed wrote:

I did reply, here's the case number  #: 01950589

Hey!

It looks like one of the team has already got back to you.

They'll get things sorted via email 🙂 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Suggested posts