Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Premium member, not getting premium benefits

Solved!

New Premium member, not getting premium benefits

I just signed up for Premium and was wanting to give the service a test drive for a drive I'm making across the country.  I'm flying to Texas tonight and driving back to Portland and would like to access the Premium service I signed up for before the flight.

Unfortunately, after logging out and back in on all my devices and performing complete re-installs on all my devices the premium service still has not synced up to my devices.  I've submitted a help ticket, but need a more immediate response as my flight leaves soon.

I'd like to be a spotify member, but I know I can sign up for google's music app and be downloading music immediately.  Hopefully the community can help me with a more immediate resolution.

Thanks!
Anthony 

66 Replies

Hello there,

I've subscribed to Premium 3hs ago, and it says that I obviously have it @the main page, but at the desktop app, and phone it's still free, what should I do?

Thanks in advance

Well, I just got it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Greetings

I'm having the same issue, I just paid for premium and my account status says: "Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed 2014-09-30 and charged $9.99"

I've unintalled on my Mac (clean unintall per another post) and iPhone and reinstalled.  No luck.  Please help!

I've been a spotify premium member since April and have paid twice already and still hasn't changed my benefits. Every time I try to do something a premium member should be able to do it says I need to upgrade. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I've logged and logged back in as well. I thought spotify was better than google I'm starting to be mistaken.

David

@Dnmcolorado

Read this post for troubleshooting steps and how to contact support if the steps don't work

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Just-subscribed-Not-getting-Premium...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

ugh why offer premium if it doesnt work!!!! thats the stupidest thing Ive ever heard! way annoyed Im getting rid of spotify its a horrible app!!!! Like really your offering a service that doesnt work hahaha how dumb is that, Im like astonished! GRRRRRRR

Where is my Premium Features? I've been debited!!!

Suggested posts