Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New password sended to an old email adress

New password sended to an old email adress

Please help me.

I requested a new password for my Spotify since I accidentally logged out and didn't remember my password. I have an old email adress in my informations and I no longer have access to that email accound.

Now I'm logged out from my Spotify with no possibility to gain a new password (that has been sended to my old email adress).

Please help me quickly, what can I do?
I can't even find adress to contact support.

1 Reply

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

If you don't have access to that old mail address anymore, the best thing you can do is to get in touch with Spotify. 

Please give them as much information as possible to make sure they know it's you (the owner of the account), like an transaction ID (or PayPal mail address if you've used PayPal to pay for premium).

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link (you won't have to login with this link) to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts