Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

None of my credentials seem to be valid any longer

None of my credentials seem to be valid any longer

The app and desktop client informed me that my password and username combination are no longer valid and my email adress isn't connected to a spotify account. This of course is not this account and I'd really like to get in touch with someone to sort this out.

8 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

If you can't login and would like to get in touch with Spotify, you may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link (you won't have to login with this link) to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

That is definitely weird, what is your Spotify username?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It's butter_milch.

I just searched for it. It exists but all my published playlists are gone...

Guys, I'd really like to listen to my music....

This is getting less and less amusing.

WTF?! I've been without music on the go for 2 days now. On my runs I really need access to my playlists this **bleep**ing sucks!

Hey @rainman_1337 

Sorry to read of your login and account troubles.

Are you able to refresh the password using this link here?

If not, I'd recommend reaching to our contact form above and one of the team will look backstage at the goings on.

Unfortunately I am not. It just tells me that my email isn't connected to a spotify account.

This is turning into a huge inconvenience for me since I really really really need access to my playlists for my runs.

I find the fact that I'll probably have to wait until at least monday in order for anyone to actually help me totally unacceptable. I'm sorry guys I know you probably can't do anything more for me 😕

Suggested posts