Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not able to purchase Premium

Solved!

Not able to purchase Premium

I am attempting to purchase spotify premium from https://www.spotify.com/us/purchase/product/premium

and no matter what payment type I try to use it keeps kicking me back to the page saying that "Sorry, we couldn't process your order. Please review our Payment FAQ for common issues and then try again. Contact our customer support if the problem remains."

I have followed all the guidelines here: https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/payment-problem-card/?in=search

but nothing there has helped me resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It's also worth trying a different browser, sometimes the Spotify website can be a little temperamental! 

I think this might require a little further investigation, if you get in touch with the payments team directly using the online contact form they might be able to offer some assistance. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

What type of card are you using?

Peter

Visa. Tried with paypal as well and no dice.

Does the country your payment method is registered in match the one on your online profile?
https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/

Peter

Yes. I've never had issues purchasing anything online with this card ever before. Spotify is the only issue I have ever had.

Marked as solution

It's also worth trying a different browser, sometimes the Spotify website can be a little temperamental! 

I think this might require a little further investigation, if you get in touch with the payments team directly using the online contact form they might be able to offer some assistance. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Yeah I've already tried other browsers. I have used a different card for the time being, but it is not the one I want to be charged in the future. I put my request into support. Thanks for the help.

Suggested posts