We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.Learn more here

Close
Music Fan
2_pad

Obtain a Spotify username and password is not sending the E-Mail with Password as announced!

Obtain a Spotify username and password

Is this Service working, any success of other users in the last few hours or days?

regards

2_pad

Sam

Re: Obtain a Spotify username and password is not sending the E-Mail with Password as announced!

Hey!

Don't worry, the password can take up to 48 hours to come through after a request. However, if you ask for a password more than once, it will slow the process and delay you receiving it. 

Has it taken longer than this since you put the request in?

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Music Fan
PeterW

Re: Obtain a Spotify username and password is not sending the E-Mail with Password as announced!

Hi,

I also have the same problem and I put in my request three days ago?

// Peter

Sam

PeterW - I've just sent you an email. We should be able to sort it nice and quickly.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Music Lover
PeterH

I just tried to get a new retrieve password email but I cant wait for days to get that email. Normally an email is send within seconds. Can some Spotify dude please help asap.

Sam

PeterH - Are you after a new password for your Spotify on your computer or for a Sonos device?
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?
Music Lover
PeterH

I was after a pw for my Squeezebox Radio. But it's all good now. waited a couple of hours for the pw email to show but I tried to retrieve a new one by pressing " send new password" and it came instantly.

Thanks!

Gig Goer
Vhannon

Re: Obtain a Spotify User name and password is not sending the E-Mail with Password as announced!

This is ridiculous, I downloaded Spotify two days ago and have bought a new Sonos system which cost me  a lot of money> when I downloaded Spotify I was forced to set up a Facebook account which I did not want, then when I go to use Spotify with my Sonos system it tells me I need a user name and password. Then you go to the log in page and the whole merry annoying process starts again. I have contacted Spotify four times now and not had one reply.

Why is some thing that should be so simple made so difficult, can anyone tell me how i obtain a user name and password?

Thanks

Sam

Re: Obtain a Spotify User name and password is not sending the E-Mail with Password as announced!

Vhannon - Just replied to your email. Should sort it for you.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?
Gig Goer
Vhannon

That's sorted it thanks, I can now enjoy my new system.

Thanks

Announcements
Win free Premium
This contest is now closed. The winners will be posted here very soon.

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.