Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
2_pad

Obtain a Spotify username and password is not sending the E-Mail with Password as announced!

Obtain a Spotify username and password

Is this Service working, any success of other users in the last few hours or days?

regards

2_pad

Sam

Re: Obtain a Spotify username and password is not sending the E-Mail with Password as announced!

Hey!

Don't worry, the password can take up to 48 hours to come through after a request. However, if you ask for a password more than once, it will slow the process and delay you receiving it. 

Has it taken longer than this since you put the request in?

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Music Fan
PeterW

Re: Obtain a Spotify username and password is not sending the E-Mail with Password as announced!

Hi,

I also have the same problem and I put in my request three days ago?

// Peter

Sam

PeterW - I've just sent you an email. We should be able to sort it nice and quickly.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Music Lover
PeterH

I just tried to get a new retrieve password email but I cant wait for days to get that email. Normally an email is send within seconds. Can some Spotify dude please help asap.

Sam

PeterH - Are you after a new password for your Spotify on your computer or for a Sonos device?
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?
Music Lover
PeterH

I was after a pw for my Squeezebox Radio. But it's all good now. waited a couple of hours for the pw email to show but I tried to retrieve a new one by pressing " send new password" and it came instantly.

Thanks!

Gig Goer
Vhannon

Re: Obtain a Spotify User name and password is not sending the E-Mail with Password as announced!

This is ridiculous, I downloaded Spotify two days ago and have bought a new Sonos system which cost me  a lot of money> when I downloaded Spotify I was forced to set up a Facebook account which I did not want, then when I go to use Spotify with my Sonos system it tells me I need a user name and password. Then you go to the log in page and the whole merry annoying process starts again. I have contacted Spotify four times now and not had one reply.

Why is some thing that should be so simple made so difficult, can anyone tell me how i obtain a user name and password?

Thanks

Sam

Re: Obtain a Spotify User name and password is not sending the E-Mail with Password as announced!

Vhannon - Just replied to your email. Should sort it for you.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?
Gig Goer
Vhannon

That's sorted it thanks, I can now enjoy my new system.

Thanks

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.