Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Omg, can't find a song!

Omg, can't find a song!

Can't believe it, 'Just A Day' by feeder can't be found! I found a song written in 1879 but couldn't find a really popular feeder song. Any ideas? was generally disappointed as was starting to think Spotify was the Google of music!
4 Replies

Hi. The catalogue varies from country to country depending on the whims of the record labels. You'll find a bit more information by following this link.

Hi,

Please note that for Spotify to have music on their servers; they require the permissions from the record label. The chances are that the record label have not given the permissions from Spotify, which means that Spotify can't have the music yet. Spotify make everything they have available to us, so hopefully it will appear soon!

They are getting the permission to add over 10,000 songs a day, so eventually it might be the google of music, you never know!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Even though I have song's from the same album?

@D6am6ie6N wrote:
Even though I have song's from the same album?

Hi,

If that's the case, the record label have probably pulled it from the servers to fix metdata (i.e. name or time etc.). I imagine it will return shortly.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts