Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paguei PREMIUM pela App Store mas não recebi

Solved!

Paguei PREMIUM pela App Store mas não recebi

Paguei U$ 7,99 para ter premium, tenho o recibo da APP STORE no meu email. Mesmo assim não recebi o premium, acusa que eu tenho o Spotify Free.

Alguém poderia ajudar?

Segue em anexo a print do recibo da compra

Captura de tela 2014-07-10 08.55.36.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Nope! I talked to spotify's support and they helped me to find a good solution for this issue 🙂

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Aqui aconteceu EXATAMENTE a mesma coisa, já enviei um e-mail pro Spotify e estou aguardando agora uma resposta. Só espero que me respondam né, porque não queria que US$7,99 fossem jogados no lixo, e gosto muito do serviço 😕

Hey guys! Sorry for the English reply! Are you still having issues with this? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Nope! I talked to spotify's support and they helped me to find a good solution for this issue 🙂

Im having the same problem, I bought the 3 months promotion but it still says that Im in a free account.

Hey @bcbastos1

Have you reached over to our contact form?

If not you can do so here:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

Reply back to the automated reply and it'll make sure the correct team get your email. Let us know the 8 digit case # and we'll also keep on top of things here. 🙂

Together we'll help you out, don't you worry!

Thanks, my case number is #02082460

Thanks for that. I'll get one of the team to take a look for you now. Keep an eye on that inbox. 😉

Aqui aconteceu EXATAMENTE a mesma coisa, já enviei um e-mail pro Spotify e estou aguardando agora uma resposta. Só espero que me respondam né, porque não queria que US$7,99 fossem jogados no lixo, e gosto muito do serviço 😕

Suggested posts