Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist are gone

Solved!

Playlist are gone

My Playists are gone, I recently dicontinued and Premium and changed my Facebook emal, it still lets me log in, but none of my songs are there? Is this a syncing problem? Please help 😞

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@user-removed wrote:

@Thanks @Liam, I have logged in that way but still my playlists are gone...the wierd thing is that it lets me log in with both old and new usernames but playlists still gone. 

Are you logging in with a username or an email address? Do you have a username you can use to login...?

Liam

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@user-removed wrote:

what do you know! That worked! Thank you!

What worked? Logging in with a username?

No worries, glad it's working now anyhow 🙂

I accepted my post as a solution, to allow other users to find the answer if they need to.

Liam

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi @user-removed and welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like you may have created a duplicate account by accident. Have you tried logging in with your old Facebook email address?

Liam

Thanks @liam, I have logged in that way but still my playlists are gone...the wierd thing is that it lets me log in with both old and new usernames but playlists still gone. 

Marked as solution

@user-removed wrote:

@Thanks @Liam, I have logged in that way but still my playlists are gone...the wierd thing is that it lets me log in with both old and new usernames but playlists still gone. 

Are you logging in with a username or an email address? Do you have a username you can use to login...?

Liam

Marked as solution

@user-removed wrote:

What worked? Logging in with a username?

No worries, glad it's working now anyhow 🙂

I accepted my post as a solution, to allow other users to find the answer if they need to.

Liam

Suggested posts