Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please read: Missing playlists/Premium disappeared

Solved!

Please read: Missing playlists/Premium disappeared

I'm still having issues with this....can someone please fix my friggin account? I'm still being charged the monthly fee

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@user-removed - Get in touch with support here as in the first post and they will be able to fix this for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

43 Replies

From that topic 😉

"If the above doesn't help, does not apply to you, or if you have created a subscription to Unlimited or Premium on the newly created account, please get in touch with us, using the Customer Support contact form . This will make it easier for us to resolve any problem for you than posting on the forum."

Peter

Peter

everything siapeard my playlists my account everything i cant even log in with itwhy did this happen and how can i fix it? i payed for premium on sept 15th and by the 18th my account was gone

Are you sure you are logging in with the correct credentials? Did you use your facebook credentiuals when you signed up? If so, you need to log in with those - your facebook email address and password.

What device and operating system are you having this problem with? What error message do you get when you try to log in?

im posititve im doing everything right they sent me this message in my email

We've received a chargeback relating to your Spotify account..

Hello Tommy DollazWe recently received a chargeback from your payment provider, relating to a payment for your Spotify account.The funds have automatically been credited back to your payment account and, as a result, we’ve disabled your Spotify account.If you have any questions regarding the chargeback, please contact your payment provider directly.

dont know whats going on i had a account and it linked to my facebook and everythings gone

Ah. Please follow the steps in this post.

i did nothing worked and this company doesnt even gove a pphone number to reach them at

If you used the contact form, someone from the paymet team will be in touch within 48 hours. Just sit tight meanwhile.

I'm not a premium user but when I just upgraded my software on my desktop version of Spotify, all my playlists and all my starred and my discorery page is all reset/defaulted to an initial user status. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! none of the forum tips/trick/clues/magic work. 

@ArcoSU wrote:

I'm not a premium user but when I just upgraded my software on my desktop version of Spotify, all my playlists and all my starred and my discorery page is all reset/defaulted to an initial user status. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! none of the forum tips/trick/clues/magic work. 

Get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get that restored for you, a selection of people seem to be having account issues with the most recent client version for some reason. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

i got this issue today aswell, logging in on my account and all playlists and premium are gone. I can still find my "old" playlists by searching for them, i can even find my old profile.. Can you guys please fix this problem?

Marked as solution

@user-removed - Get in touch with support here as in the first post and they will be able to fix this for you. 

Peter

Peter

Got an email reply today, and it will be fixed.. Thanks 🙂

Where's my spotify??  it's been missing since last month an you folks charged me 2 times in one month last month.  an i still have problems.  i submitted to premium an still u ask me if i wanna upgrade.

Hey @ManonoRapanot ! Welcome to the community 🙂

If you are being double billed each month then it definitely sounds like you have more than one account and subscription going. If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to get that tidied up and get you back to your premium for you. 

Peter

Peter

Please help me!

I experience problems with my account Spotify. The account I'm using is logged in with facebook and the username is called "Salvo Cutaia". I had another account created years ago called "Yorba84" that I'm not using anymore. A friend has connected his profile from the spotify software on my mac and since then I cannot connect with  the "Salvo Cutaia" user anymore like before. I tried everything but I cannot solve the problem. 

Yesterday I finally managed to connect with the "Salvo Cutaiaaccount putting the Facebook mail and my Facebook password but the account was not anymore like beforeit was emptywithout contactswithout playlists. Everything was gone!

And still it remains this "Yorba84" account and I am redirected into it.

guys I've been using it for months and now it's empty..please help me..

thanks 🙂 

Hi! My name is Akash Levy. Yesterday I installed Spotify for Android and created a new account with my other email <<SNIP>>. Then I linked it to my facebook and now I can't access any of the playlists that were on my other account <<SNIP>>. I unlinked <<SNIP>> from facebook today. I also changed my facebook password. My facebook username is akashrox.  Can you please try to fix my duplicate account error and restore my original account? Thanks.

[Edit: Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]

Hey Akash 🙂 

Firstly, I am going to hide those email addresses from your post, just so you don't get any spam. 

It sounds like you have merged those two accounts and the one which you want to access has become lost in the login system. If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to get this sorted out for you. 

Peter

Peter

Thanks Peter for your advice. I did get an automated response. I will ask them to sort it out. Cheers.

Could use some help. I seem to have the same problem. Tried all the recomended "fixes" and none are doable for me. I signed up with facebook, so i have no old account/username i can sign in with.

Suggested posts