Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Upgrade - Lost all followers and playlists

Premium Upgrade - Lost all followers and playlists

Hi,

When i decided to upgrade to premium i thought it would be best to update all my information, email etc. so I decieded to log in with my username for a change! 

After completing the upgrade procedure I logged out and in again to find out my account was different, one from when I was much younger with very different playlists and no followers!

Is there any way to recover this or link it to my new account? When I re-linked it to Facebook nothing happened.

Thanks, James.

4 Replies

Update: I can view my old profile on Spotify but there is no way to access it! When I log in on facebook it takes me to my new premium account! 

It seems you have two accounts now. The one which is linked to facebook is still there and you can get into it using your facebook login. The easiest thing would be to carry on using your facebook-linked account and ask spotify to move your subscription over to it. That way you will still have your playlists and followers, as before.

Get in touch here and the account guys will help. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Great I will do that now,

Thanks for your help! 

I am having the same problem! If I can;t have my playlists that I compiled during the time I was using the free version, then I don;t even want the Pemium! What can I do? Can someone please help me?

Thea Brown

Suggested posts