Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium User for over 1 year. Suddenly, I now have a "free" account?

Premium User for over 1 year. Suddenly, I now have a "free" account?

I've been a spotify premium user for almost 2 years now and have enjoyed the service. About 3 days ago I noticed I could no longer pick specific songs or playlists on my phone. Everything had to be shuffled and there were commericals. I checked my account and it said my subscription was "Free". Now, I dont remember ever switching subsriptions, how can I get my premium back without having to pay the higher $12/ month from the $9.99/month I was grandfathered in with.

2 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Please get in touch with the Spotify team so they can check our what's changed at your account. 

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

It's only $12 a month for the in-app purchase, if you resubscribe from the website it will still be $9.99.

Double check your email, you get an automated email from Spotify if a payment fails for any reason.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts