Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account changed into free account

Premium account changed into free account

Since the last spotify update my premium account is now a free account!! I have repeatedly tried to contact spotify support but to no avail!! This is getting very rediculous as I am a paying customer a should not have to wait so long for a response! My acount was debited on the 9th of this mounth for 9,99 euro's! It's time for sptotify support to take action on my problem!! Some help would be well appreciated!!

15 Replies

If you used this contact form you should have heard back within 48 hours. Did you receive an automated email directing you back to the community or help pages?

Are you a German Sofort user by any chance?

I used this form several time !! And no I didnt get any e-mails at all directing back here! Well they debit my account once a month if thats what ya mean!!

Ok I just got an e-mail directing me back here! Next step??

Reply to it! You should hear back tomorrow. If you don't post the 8-digit case number here and I'll chase it up.

Here I am again!! Day 5 and still no response from from spotiy concerning my account!! What does it take to get proffesional service for a service that cost money!! If nothing happens soon then I will just direct my bank to cancel the debit from my account to spotify!! And yes I replied to the message! Actually Ive replied about five times!!

Good day!!

Can I have an 8 digit case number please so I can chase it up?

What 8 digit case number?? Never seen or recieved one from spotify!! Ive sent about 5 request for help to Spotify! My problem is not being handled correctly as far as I am concerned!!

Sorry. You said "And yes I replied to the message! Actually Ive replied about five times!!" so I assumed you received an automated email from spotify which would have had an 8 digit case number. Is that not so?

I'll say it again!! Never seen or recieved a case number from spotify!! And yes I replied to the response message from spotify!! Five times!!

There was no reference in the subject line?

I need help with my spotify account!! Account changed from premium to free!!

Nothing!!

Hi,

Gvido replied to your case 1374493 on the 12th.  I have sent you a pm with what he said.

@user-removed wrote:

I'll say it again!! Never seen or recieved a case number from spotify!! And yes I replied to the response message from spotify!! Five times!!

OK. I'll flag this thread with the staff.

Thanks Calvin.

Just got four emails from spotify!! No case number is in the reference line

Suggested posts