Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium gone despite payment, support not reacting

Solved!

Premium gone despite payment, support not reacting

Hi there,

This is solution attempt number 5 and I'm starting to get rather pi**ed by now.

I've used Spotify for several years (with interruption), am am Premium subscriber (payment via Sofortdauerauftrag) and everything worked fine so far.

Last Friday, my account got downgraded to Spotify free. The monthly payment is due on every 24th (so today for next month), since it worked perfectly during the first weeks of the month, it is definitely not a faulty payment.

The only thing not working is Premium, hence I got advertisement and shuffle on mobile and cannot safe new music offline (however, older music is still present on my cellphone)

I already tried: reinstall on both mobile and desktop and multiple Log-off / log-in procedures. I opened a service request on Saturday ( # 01262760) and Sunday(# 01264751) since I only received that automatically generated mail telling me to try the FAQ's and thought I chose a wrong topic and the first one wasn't processed. I also tried to replying to the generated message as proposed in this thread, as of now, nothing lead to the slightest reaction from support. (The last time I had a problem, I got a solution within 15 minutes on a Saturday - too bad you changed that)

I know you do not guaranty any of your service in your legal terms, but since people have been successful with similar problems by ranting in the communities, let's give it a try.

Regards,

Chris

140 Replies

I also am having the same issues. Spotify premium was part of my contract with my cell phone provider, Fido when I signed up for 2 years. I will be logging a complaint to them next as this will greatly increase their chances of losing a customer. 

Suggested posts