Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium is not working on phone

Solved!

Premium is not working on phone

Since a couple of day's my spotify isn't working on my phone anymore. It's telling me to buy premium which I already have. Help me please!

529 Replies

@Hammeh wrote:

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Hello,

Earlier today I believe I signed up for the premium edition.  However I am having trouble as it is telling me I haven't signed up.  I followed other posts which recommended logging out and logging back in.  That has not fixed the problem.  Can anyone help with this.....

@JackieGregory wrote:

Hello,

Earlier today I believe I signed up for the premium edition.  However I am having trouble as it is telling me I haven't signed up.  I followed other posts which recommended logging out and logging back in.  That has not fixed the problem.  Can anyone help with this.....

Can you double check your subscription is definitely active by looking at your subscription status on your online overview?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I just put my information in for the premium account. I got it specifically for this long car ride I am about to embark on, but it says on my phone that I have to have premium. So, I click to get premium and it takes me to a page that clarifies that I do in fact have premium. I am using my correct user nam, not my email, and I have tried relogging in. Any help?

@Jbenzinger23 wrote:

I just put my information in for the premium account. I got it specifically for this long car ride I am about to embark on, but it says on my phone that I have to have premium. So, I click to get premium and it takes me to a page that clarifies that I do in fact have premium. I am using my correct user nam, not my email, and I have tried relogging in. Any help?

Sorry if its a bit late for your journey, but if you are still having issues I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter

i just purchased premium on my desktop. it still says i need premium on my phone app. tried logging out and in even reinstalling app.

@shaina8renae wrote:

i just purchased premium on my desktop. it still says i need premium on my phone app. tried logging out and in even reinstalling app.

Peter

Peter

I just downloaded the Spotify App on my Galaxy S3 and logged in through my spotify account that I just bought premium for, but when I go to play music on my phone it says I need premium to play it. I checked my account and you already charged me $9.99. and I'm logged in on my phone as my spotify account too.

@aequitas147 wrote:

I just downloaded the Spotify App on my Galaxy S3 and logged in through my spotify account that I just bought premium for, but when I go to play music on my phone it says I need premium to play it. I checked my account and you already charged me $9.99. and I'm logged in on my phone as my spotify account too.

(Copied from right above your post)

Peter

Peter

Hi spotify is not working on my android and I did just purchase the premium. I restarted my phone, redownloaded the app, updated the app, tried to sign in with everything.

I just subscribed to spotify premium and then downloaded the app on my phone. But everytime I click on a song it tells me I don't have spotify premium and that I need to get it.

@CynthiaR053 wrote:

I just subscribed to spotify premium and then downloaded the app on my phone. But everytime I click on a song it tells me I don't have spotify premium and that I need to get it.

Peter

Peter

I upgraded to premium and it wasn't working on my phone. After trying to log in with details instead of facebook I realized I didn't have a spotify only password so I went through that process and tried to log in again. My phone still won't run the premium. How can I fix this?

Irial - If you log in with your Facebook details, you'll be able to access your Premium.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hello,

I changed my phone and when restoring my spotify app it says I have 48h to test it

I have a premium account. Why is this happening? What should I do?

I just got premium today and it wont listen to any of my music

I just got spotify premium and I can not access it on my phone. 

Hey guys! Welcome to the community 🙂

If you are having issues getting premium recognised on your devices, I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter

I'm having this problem now. I tried logging in with my email and my facebook.

I have the same problem and I am logged in with my login details and not my e-mail address. Is there any other reason why my premium account doesn't work on my phone? Thanks in advance for your reply!

Suggested posts