Music Lover
Bobbie
Accepted Solution

Premium is not working on phone

Since a couple of day's my spotify isn't working on my phone anymore. It's telling me to buy premium which I already have. Help me please!

Community Manager
Meredith

Re: Premium is not working on phone

Hey Bobbie- According to our records your 'bobbeh89' is just fine and your Premium subscription is active. 

Are you definitely logging in with this username 'bobbeh89' username and not your email address? Try logging out and logging back in with that username/ Spotify password. 

--------

Looking for tunes?

What I've been listening to

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Music Lover
Bobbie

Thnx! I did login with my email address, logging with my username solves it. The quick response is very much appreciated. 

Music Lover
hellochica

Premium stopped working on my phone. And I can play music on my laptop but the social functions don't work!

Sam

Hellochica - Your Premium subscription seems to be running ok. Can you make sure you log in with the username 'hellochica' and your Spotify password. Is it still an issue?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Music Lover
Y-uchi

I have the same problem. I upgraded to premium and received email confirmation, but this isn't reflected on spotify. I've tried logging out and back in, using my Facebook details. I've also tried deleting and reinstalling the app.
Sam

Y-uchi - It looks like you've upgraded to Spotify Unlimited, not Premium. Was this intentional?

We won't be able to sort any payment problems over the forum though, I'm afraid. It's best of you contact our payments team. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. They'll get back to you as soon as possible.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Gig Goer
tant_julia

Hi,

My Premium account is not accessible on my iPhone nor on the PC. I can login with the Facebook account but this is not connected to my Premium for some reason.

Sam

Tant_julia - Not to worry, just log in with the username 'juliajernberg' and your Spotify password. You should then access your Premium.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?
Gig Goer
tant_julia

Thanks for the quick reply, unfortunately this is not working on any device.

Tried to retrive a new password but have not recieved any.

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.