Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium subscription abroad cant log in

Premium subscription abroad cant log in

I upgraded to premium, and still cant log in and use as it says i can only use abroad for 14 days. But this shouldn't be an issue with premium membership right? I reinstalled the app checked my subscription and everything and still not working, I've wasted so much time on this stupid thing already and its really starting to piss me off
7 Replies

I have exactly the same problem. I am Premium user since more than a year and I used Spotify the past 2,5 months without problems in Hong Kong. This morning the "14 days abroad" issue pop up. How can this problem be fixed. I already changed my country in the proflie but it is still not working. 

It looks like Spotify might be having some issues with subscriptions today from the number of reports. Hang in there it has been reported.

@Surfiebum2000 - What country are you in? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I registered in australia but am currently in canada. Still no progress or response from customer servicea

I have the same issue, and I cannot change my country from USA to Germany.  I moved to Germany 2 months ago but go back to the states often and use Spotify there (likely resetting the clock).  Now I have been in Europe for 3 weeks straight and here we go with the 14 day thing that I never heard of for my Premium account.  I simply want to change my country, and wonder why a paid account should have such a restriction?

Im premium, i've been using spotify for 5 days abroad and can't login no more

I am having problems with my account.  I am continuously paying my premium spotify account via through Globe telecom Philippines but I am currenly based in Switzerland.  It should not be a problem and I now cannot access because it is saying I can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days. I have saved so many songs in my playlist and I do not want to open another account just becuase I am living in another country while my Spotify bill is still running in another. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app nad still giving me the same response. I currently login only with facebook and when I also try to get my login dtals via email, I am getting nothing. Please help me because I am really getting annoyed with this.

-Abigail

biggs16921@yahoo.com

I have the same problem. Spotify premium is working for me in Laos, but I don´t know for how long. Then I liked to add my wife as a family member. So I upgraded to that. Well, she cannot get a family membership as Spotify isn´t available here in Laos. 

So I will probably lose everything now... Im Swedish by the way... So internet isn´t internet for Spotify. Its very very "domestic". Sad, because I really love it.

Suggested posts