Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium subscription billing

Solved!

Premium subscription billing

Hi there,

I'm interested in signing up for a premium subscription... how will I be billed once I do so?  Am I automatically billed every month, or does my account get cut off if I don't pay before a certain date?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed, welcome to the community!

If you purchase a premium subscription, your billing information (debit/credit card, Paypal, etc.) will be charged every 30 days. If you would only like to pay for one month, you can cancel your subscription at any time, and you will still receive your remaining days. Alternatively, you can purchase a 1-month Spotify e-card for yourself or buy a physical gift card. Let me know if you have any further questions! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed, welcome to the community!

If you purchase a premium subscription, your billing information (debit/credit card, Paypal, etc.) will be charged every 30 days. If you would only like to pay for one month, you can cancel your subscription at any time, and you will still receive your remaining days. Alternatively, you can purchase a 1-month Spotify e-card for yourself or buy a physical gift card. Let me know if you have any further questions! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Really nice explanation 🙂 +kudo

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Suggested posts