Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify albums/playlists keep stopping on Alexa! Help please

It all started last Friday in the afternoon for no apparent reason. I have three Alexa devices in my home and when I say "Alexa, play Spotify", she'll now play the first or second track of an album or playlist and then stop. So I then have to say "Al...

• Regular
  • It all started last Friday in the afternoon for no apparent reason. I have three Alexa devices in my home and when I say "Alexa, play Spotify", she'll now play the first or second track of an album o...
  • byersnc
  • Regular
  • 30 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 8 likes

What is the meaning of suspicious activities at my account?

Why do I keep getting repeated e-mails asking me to reset my password because suspicious activity has been detected on my account?Why is this happening?Why does this happen even though I always use a different and high-quality password?

• Visitor
  • Why do I keep getting repeated e-mails asking me to reset my password because suspicious activity has been detected on my account? Why is this happening? Why does this happen even though I always u...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I am getting charged for 2 accounts but I can’t remember any of the details for the other account so I can’t log in to cancel it, is there anything I can do?

• Visitor
  • I am getting charged for 2 accounts but I can’t remember any of the details for the other account so I can’t log in to cancel it, is there anything I can do?  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does my Phone have premium but my pc app doesn't

I am logged in with the same account on my phone and pc. But my phone has the premium activated and my pc doesn't

• Visitor
  • I am logged in with the same account on my phone and pc. But my phone has the premium activated and my pc doesn't
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account disappeared.

My premium account disappeared and I started to use spotify without premium and with a different account name

• Visitor
  • My premium account disappeared and I started to use spotify without premium and with a different account name
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account got kicked out and I can't get back in

I was playing music in school the music suddenly stopped I checked it and I was just on the log in screen I tried putting my log in info back in and it didn't work then after awhile I tried getting email log working which it didn't work as well

• Visitor
  • I was playing music in school the music suddenly stopped I checked it and I was just on the log in screen I tried putting my log in info back in and it didn't work then after awhile I tried getting e...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remember my email but I remember my ID

Hi Today I had been logged out of my account automatically for some reason. When trying to log back in it says that the password is incorrect when that is not true. Nevertheless, I can't remember the email linked to my account but I do know my spotif...

• Visitor
  • Hi   Today I had been logged out of my account automatically for some reason. When trying to log back in it says that the password is incorrect when that is not true.   Nevertheless, I ...
  • santiago_monastero
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can't I change my country in my Spotify profile ?

I moved to a new country and I'd like to change the settings but it won't let me when I do.

• Visitor
  • I moved to a new country and I'd like to change the settings but it won't let me when I do.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to Google Nest Mini

I'm unable to connect Spotify to my Google Nest Mini from any device logged into my account. I can connect to my wife's Nest Mini, and she can connect to my Nest Mini (as well as her own).I have:1. Rebooted the Nest Mini2. Unlinked/relinked my Spotif...

• I'm unable to connect Spotify to my Google Nest Mini from any device logged into my account. I can connect to my wife's Nest Mini, and she can connect to my Nest Mini (as well as her own). I have: ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution discover weekly often repeating same songs

i used to love my "discover weekly" playlist. I found very good music. recently, I have noticed it often contains songs that are already on some other playlist of mine or that I already know (and listened to them on Spotify)besides that, it is also s...

• Gig Goer
  • i used to love my "discover weekly" playlist. I found very good music.   recently, I have noticed it often contains songs that are already on some other playlist of mine or that I already know...
  • DJAdHoc
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't activate Premium Account on a new device in Vietnam.

Why can't I activate my USA Premium Account on a new device I'm using in Vietnam? When I try to sign in, my user name (my email address) and PW are not recognized. I've updated the PW, but it still is not recognized when I try to sign in.

• Visitor
  • Why can't I activate my USA Premium Account on a new device I'm using in Vietnam? When I try to sign in, my user name (my email address) and PW are not recognized. I've updated the PW, but it still i...
  • MartinT
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I remove or hide "Made for you" content/suggestions? Some of them are really bad

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11, desktopOperating SystemiOS 14, Ubuntu 20.04LTS My Question or Issue"Made for you" in spotify is laughable and annoying.It is currently suggesting a "daily sports" podcast and has been for a while.I have never wat...

•     Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11, desktop Operating System iOS 14, Ubuntu 20.04LTS   My Question or Issue "Made for you" in spotify is laughable and annoying. ...
  • 3t4egrv4wef
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 17 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist stuck on private

My playlists disappeared for a day. Managed to get them all back somehow, idk. Now... My playlists are saying private when they are shared, but they are public. I have checked, I have changed them to private and then back to public, still says privat...

• Visitor
  • My playlists disappeared for a day. Managed to get them all back somehow, idk. Now... My playlists are saying private when they are shared, but they are public. I have checked, I have changed them t...
  • uvcure
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Update Plan Manager

Is there a way to change the Plan Manager on a Premium / Family Account?My email address is being deactivated and I want to make another one of my active family accounts the new plan manager so I can delete the old one.

• Visitor
  • Is there a way to change the Plan Manager on a Premium / Family Account? My email address is being deactivated and I want to make another one of my active family accounts the new plan manager so I c...
  • Nielsbrazz
  • Visitor
  • 30 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 30 replies
  • 3 likes

Device list contains old entries

Device list contains old entries. Every time a disable the amazon skill and reeanble it it creates a new entry and the old ones still remains

• Roadie
  • Device list contains old entries. Every time a disable the amazon skill and reeanble it it creates a new entry and the old ones still remains
  • waces
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change country not working

 Hi all. I’m trying to update my country of residence from UK to FR but the country selection option is greyed out. Yes I have followed “How do I change my country settings?“ - but cannot select a country from the list to begin with. Can you guys fix...

2B85BF4F-13A8-4D6B-B68F-4DAC0403810B.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  •   Hi all.  I’m trying to update my country of residence from UK to FR  but the country selection option is greyed out.  Yes I have followed “How do I change my country settings?“ - b...
  • Ivelina
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

I want to turn off email verification whenever I tried to login

Currently, upon logging in to my account from a new device, I receive an email containing a verification code that must be entered to complete the login process. While I understand the security purpose of this feature, I would like to disable it for ...

• Visitor
  • Currently, upon logging in to my account from a new device, I receive an email containing a verification code that must be entered to complete the login process. While I understand the security purpo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot access Spotify free

Have been using Spotify Free but now cannot, "Get Spotify Premium to listen" message and cannot connect to outputs. Have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.

• Casual Listener
  • Have been using Spotify Free but now cannot, "Get Spotify Premium to listen" message and cannot connect to outputs. Have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.
  • Pottering
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes