Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem wih the connection between Facebook and my Spotify account

Problem wih the connection between Facebook and my Spotify account

I created an account on Spotify almost two weeks ago (the username is "winterkiss93") and I connected it to Facebook. After two weeks the app doesn't show my profile pic and my name but still shows my username and the default main pic. I waited for it to change on its own but nothing happened. I even tried to reinstall the app and disconnect and reconnect my Facebook account but the problem is still there.

Plus, lately my account doesn't show the music (artists and songs) I listened to recently. I tried everything but it looks like I can't fix all these problems.

I hope you can give some explainations and some advices to fix these problems.

Thanks in advance.

6 Replies

Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Just wondering how did you connect your accounts?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I connected it from the app and I even tried to connect my account from the Spotify site.

@winterkiss93 - Are you still having this issue?

Peter

Yes, I still have it. Now there's a new problem too. When I log in with my Facebook account it says that the connection failed.
Today I tried to contact Spotify.

Just be sure to reply directly to the automated email and someone will get back to you to lend a hand. 😉

Peter

Suggested posts