Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with Account

Problem with Account

Hi I hope someone can help me with my problem.

Just recently I tried logging in to Spotify with my facebook account (as usual). However, when I logged in I see all my starred songs and playlists have gone missing. Even friends that I am following and my followers lists was emtpy. After double checking, I noticed that my old username had been changed to a new one and I'm thinking that that is the cause for all my missing songs and playlists. Question is why did this happen??

I have sent in 2 Enquiries (#01770883 and #01770885) but till today I have yet to receive a reply from Spotify Support. 

Any help would be appreciated 🙂

4 Replies

How long ago did you open those cases? 

If you could also reply to the last automated email reply (with the case number in it) even if it is from a no-reply address that will bump your case in the system. 

Unfortunately it is something the support guys will need to lend a hand with. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi, i sent it in 2 days ago, maybe I should wait a lil longer. But its hard to live without my music T.T

I will reply and see if i can get a reply this time.

Thanks anyways for your reply 🙂

Yeah give them a little more time, if nothing give me a shout here and I will ask someone to look into it for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi,

I have picked up case 1770883 and will be sending you a reply in a moment.  The case was auto-resolved and that is why you did not receive a reply.  The problem is that your account has created a duplicate of itself.  This is an easy fix, we remove the new account and send you a reset to re-link the old one.  

Suggested posts