Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with Gift-card

Problem with Gift-card

Hey, i have just purchased a gift-card for a person.. but the person havent got anything on there mail or anything?? plz how do you get the gift-card?? is it not send to the persons e-mail?

7 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Did you get the receipt email yourself?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey peter,
Yes i got the e-mail and it also took the money.

Strange! Might be worth checking again today, just in case it was a delay in the system. Also tell your friend to check their spam/junk folders as sometimes Spotify messages get caught up in there! 

If you are still having problems, you should be able to print the eCard from your email as described here. If you would like to get in touch with customer services, then you can do so using the online contact form.

Peter

Peter

I purchased a gift card for a friend, she followed the prompts, logged into her premium account but the couldn't stream music because the system says she's not a premium subscriber. When we went to Spotify's home page, it says she's a premium subscriber. We both are using Samsung's Galaxy S3, she isn't offline & isn't receiving premium service. Please help.

Tamara

@austintamara wrote:
I purchased a gift card for a friend, she followed the prompts, logged into her premium account but the couldn't stream music because the system says she's not a premium subscriber. When we went to Spotify's home page, it says she's a premium subscriber. We both are using Samsung's Galaxy S3, she isn't offline & isn't receiving premium service. Please help.

Tamara

Hey! Welcome to the community! 🙂 

There can sometimes be a slight delay between your account being premium and it being recognised on your devices, especially mobile ones. I would suggest that if your premium is not being seen by the application, you log out, completely restart your phone and then log back in again to see if that helps.

Peter

Peter

Hi I am having the same problem.
I bought a gift e-voucher 20 days ago and the email should have gone out today (it's a birthday present) but as of now 2.30pm UK time my girlfriend has got no email.
I was wondering: since the delayed email is (almost certainly) for a present, what is the point of sending it out in the evening when you could send it out early in the morning?
Thank you.

@ncucconi - When I have done this in the past my friends have normally got them in the morning so I am assuming they went out in the early hours of the morning. 

If it doesn't arrive today, get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they can look into it a little closer for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Suggested posts