Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with country login

Problem with country login

Hi, I just signed for Premium account, I checked it on the online player and it says so, but when I try to login with the software or in my telephone I get a "different country" message or the 14 days advice like in a free suscription.

I live in France but my paypal account is in linked to a Spanish credit card. No French credit cards.

From what I've seen on the community a Premium suscription should work abroad.

What I am doing wrong?

Thanks

Edit1: Managed to change the profile to France (with a French credit card), still not able to login... and 15 views and not a reply...

5 Replies

You should definitely be able to sign in abroad using Premium. Is your account definitely showing as premium when you log into this page?:

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yep, right now my profile is in France (like me), Premium suscription (with a French credit card) and the status of the online player shows a Premium account as well, but the login of the program says I'm trying to login from a different country to the one in my profile...

Is it weird or is it me?

Thanks.

Contact customer service to solve this http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

My time is over now in community, good night!

Thanks hpguru, but I sent them a message and I got as reply to look at the FAQ and the community.

I am starting to be desperate... what a service support!

Spotify in Mac says I am not in the same country as my account (and my account says France and I am in France) and the Iphone app says login failed...

Any idea on what else to do???

Hey there, jsut reply back to that automated message and somone will contact you.

Or send case number to me over PM, and I can escalate this for you.

Suggested posts