Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with student discount..

Problem with student discount..

I just learned about the student discount. I'm already a premium member and went through the steps to sign up for the student discount.

-I entered my information and when i was promted that my information needed to be verified I was taken to a different screen to verify my birth date, school, etc. 

-Then a screen came up saying "Congratulations we have succesfully confirmed your status! click here to be redirected back to spotify to access your offer. 

The problem is that when I enter all my information again having now confirmed my status. The same thing happens again. I'm told I have to verify my status. 

Can anyone figure out what the problem is?

4 Replies

Hi. Best to get in touch with the support team and they'll take a look. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Ask Jamie she will help you with questions and others

@tamarronaldo - Which Jamie :P?

Pretty sure if you mean community Jamie you will find he may take offense at the "she" haha!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I've had this same problem and they've been "working on it for weeks". They started my canceling my current premium account and making me sign up again but no luck. It's been very frustrating to have no music and no progress.

Suggested posts