Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Qualified for student price but still being charged full

Solved!

Qualified for student price but still being charged full

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew why after I qualified for student pricing, I am still being charged the full price. I got the Congratulations we have congfirmed your status message, but when I go to my subscription it still says 9.99 a month. I would greatly appreaciate any help!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @hibrah, welcome to the community!

You would need to contact Spotify directly for this, you can do that here. If you get an automated reply just reply directly to that email (even if it is a no-reply). They should be able to make sure the student offer is correctly added on to your account, so you are charged the correct amount. Also, sometimes you can get faster service via twitter @Spotifycares, 

Hope this gets sorted out for you! 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @hibrah, welcome to the community!

You would need to contact Spotify directly for this, you can do that here. If you get an automated reply just reply directly to that email (even if it is a no-reply). They should be able to make sure the student offer is correctly added on to your account, so you are charged the correct amount. Also, sometimes you can get faster service via twitter @Spotifycares, 

Hope this gets sorted out for you! 🙂

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Thank you!!

Suggested posts