Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Randomly Being Charged!!

Randomly Being Charged!!

I got my bank balance today and spotify has charged me £9.99 TWICE for spotify premium. I have two accounts, (one from facebook and one thats my personal one), and NEITHER is premium. I need this cancelled straight away and i'd like a refund! Yet Spotify, AN ACTUAL REAL LIFE COMPANY, dont't have a contact phone number, so i've been reduced to sending an email and waiting, something that annoys me because my MONEY is being taken without my permission. This is truly appaling and frustratring. Anyone have any helpful ideas?

2 Replies

Hello @New-Spotifyer ,welcome to the community!

I am afraid the only way to get this fixed, is by getting in touch with Spotify directly, If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours post back here with the case number 🙂 Also, make sure if you get an automated reply, reply directly to that email, even if it is a no-reply.  You can also sometimes get faster support via twitter by tweeting @Spotifycares. http://twitter.com/spotifycares.

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

@New-Spotifyer wrote:

I got my bank balance today and spotify has charged me £9.99 TWICE for spotify premium. I have two accounts, (one from facebook and one thats my personal one), and NEITHER is premium. I need this cancelled straight away and i'd like a refund! Yet Spotify, AN ACTUAL REAL LIFE COMPANY, dont't have a contact phone number, so i've been reduced to sending an email and waiting, something that annoys me because my MONEY is being taken without my permission. This is truly appaling and frustratring. Anyone have any helpful ideas?

Hi,

I have replied to your case 1823871.  We should be able to get this sorted out for you soon.

Suggested posts