Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Need your offline devices reset? Post here.

Re: Need your offline devices reset? Post here.

Spotify,

Your customer service is HORRIBLE.  I have been trying to get the below issue resovled for weeks.  I don't know of many people who enjoy dealing with service issues via a community board or their twitter account, but perhaps I am behind the times.  Even if that is the case, other options SHOULD be available, and when a "contact us" form is filled out, a response should be made within a few business days at the very least.  It is 2013 after all.

That said, I am still working to resolve the issue I detailed in Spotify Case # 00782957 & Spotify Case # 00766606, and have yet to get any response from teh Spotify team.

I recently lost both mobile devices and wiped the computer that held my Spotify Premium account.  Upon downloading new versions and signing in, all my playlists are gone and my profile has no record of ever being at the Premium setting.  I am, however, STILL BEING CHARGED FOR PREMIUM SERVICE.  Especially frustrating as it has now been over a week since my first attempt to contact Spotify and I have had NO RESPONSE.

Please, PLEASE, help me to fix this as soon as possible.

4 Replies

Hello there. Sorry for any delay you've had here. We're happy to help bring the music back for you.

It appears when signing up to your older account, you made a separate Facebook account in the process. The new (empty) account uses your regular Facebook login. No worries, I've taken a look at your emails and someone will help out as soon as possible.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Hi Robbie,

Thanks so much for your quick reply.  I know you are not really the right person to address this problem, but you are the only one who has ever responded to my pleas for help.  Any updates you can share will be most appreciated, especially as I keep getting new emails every time someone else posts to the original message board - now I am basically tuning Spotify emails out.

I suppose this community board setup may function well in most instances, but clearly I have had a tremendously difficult time navigating your customer service labyrith, and to be honest, the experience is just getting worse.  At EOB I will remove my email from the board so I no longer have a flood of non-applicable posts from strangers - I hope that my problem will have been resolved by then.

Thanks again for your help.

can you reset my devices please? having issue with iphone

Can see you have already posted on the official thread, a member of the team will be able to do that for you shortly!

Going to lock this thread for now so we can keep all requests going to the same place. 

If anyone else needs a offline device reset, please head over to the official topic.

Thanks!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts