Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Read moderators.

Solved!

Read moderators.

Hello, I am asking for some Spotify moderator to delete my spotify account named "fillycheese".. Why? cause I really hate my username fillycheese and I want to make a new account and make my new username "MusicVortex". I went to the contact form thing then a day later someone emails me back asking for my ZIP code and all and I don't want to give away my zip code and all.. I just want my fillycheese account deleted so I can make a new one. can anyone do that please?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

They ask you for your ZIP code to confirm your identity. If someone wants his account to be deleted, this is absolutely neccesary (I thought they'd even ask for more details, e.g. birthday,..)

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Nevermind guys, My fillycheese account was deleted and now I have my MusicVortex account. Spotify support emailed me back after I did the contact form thing.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Seriously...
You just made a duplicate of your own Thread...
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Can-anyone-change-my-username/m-p/96...

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Marked as solution

They ask you for your ZIP code to confirm your identity. If someone wants his account to be deleted, this is absolutely neccesary (I thought they'd even ask for more details, e.g. birthday,..)

Marked as solution

Nevermind guys, My fillycheese account was deleted and now I have my MusicVortex account. Spotify support emailed me back after I did the contact form thing.

Suggested posts