Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Solved!

I think the subject line says it all, but:

I signed up/upgraded to the Family Plan.

It stated I'd be billed $14.99. I'm billed $19.99 and told they'll get back to me "as soon as possible".

Yeah, no. Am I the only one?

I would cancel right now, and head across the way to [insert x competitor here]. I used to be a Spotify loyalist. Now I'm promised features that don't exist (control spotify from a device, anyone? documented, but vaporware) and overbilled. But now 2 friend/family members are roped in, and if I bail they pay the price. This bites.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Sorry you're experiencing this problem.

I would reccomend to contact Spotify through . When you recieve an automatic email from Spotify, respond to it (even if it is from no-reply) and someone will get to you ASAP.

Thank you for choosing the Spotify Community forums, and I hope this answers your question!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Sorry you're experiencing this problem.

I would reccomend to contact Spotify through . When you recieve an automatic email from Spotify, respond to it (even if it is from no-reply) and someone will get to you ASAP.

Thank you for choosing the Spotify Community forums, and I hope this answers your question!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

I signed jp for the family plan at $19.95.  They charged me twice.  The HELP page says  I probably hit the submit button twice and that their system will automatically adjust it so I won't be charged until February.  They recommend that I check the subscription status page to confirm this, but it does not reflect this.  Any ideas?

Suggested posts