Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spoify Student Problem

Solved!

Spoify Student Problem

So, Spotify Student is supposed to be only $4.99/mo. I signed up for it, went through all the verification, did everything right. Then it gave me a button to go back to the page where I entered my credit card info. So I did. But I still got charged the full amount. Spotify doesn't have a customer service number and the email that I have for my account no longer works as it's from my facebook which is quite old. Even when I change the email on facebook it doesn't change on spotify. So can a spotify moderator PLEASE come and try to help me out here? I have no other way to communicate and I want my discount. Otherwise I wouldn't have signed up for premium at all.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Use this form instead 😉

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-account/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this. Don't worry they should be able to refund the extra charge and get you set up correctly. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Thank you Peter, but another problem is that the email connected to my FB account and therefore spotify is not working. I can't get into it. I haven't been able to in years. But even when I changed it on FB it wouldn't change here. I did fill out a contact form but they won't be able to reach me with that email...
Marked as solution

Use this form instead 😉

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-account/

Peter

Excellent! Thank you Peter!

Suggested posts