Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Contact Information

Spotify Contact Information

Hi,

I need billing support phone number for Spotify. I'm not interested in contact forms. I want a phone number.

25 Replies

@ShannonTyler89 wrote:

Hi,

I need billing support phone number for Spotify. I'm not interested in contact forms. I want a phone number.

Spotify don't do telephone support at all. The online contact form is the only way to get in touch. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

That won't do. I need a customer support phone number for Spotify.

@ShannonTyler89 wrote:

That won't do. I need a customer support phone number for Spotify.

Well, after more than 16,000 posts on this community, you will be the first person ever if you find/get one I'm afraid. 

You can also write to Spotify using good old fashioned snail mail, addresses are here.

Peter

Peter

Oh, Spotify is unashamedly ignoring the desires of its customers for a customer support line. I get it.

Again, to whoever actually works for Spotify: I need a Spotify customer support phone number..

ShannonTyler89 - We can't offer phone support at the moment, I'm afraid. However, if you contact us through the contact form, like Peter mentions, we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Once you do get in touch, just leave your case number here. We'll chase it up.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Why exactly can you not offer phone support? The company is worth a few billion dollars, you can easily afford it. And your customers want it, they've made that clear for awhile now.

So far, it's been 18 hours. That's not acceptable. This is the support we pay for in our subscriptions?

Have you got a case number that we can request be chased up like Sam suggested above? 

Peter

Peter

What part of "can't offer phone support" did you not understand? Send a contact form, post the case number here and move on. Otherwise keep banging your head against that brick wall and get nowhere fast.

What a nightmare just trying to get to this page.  The contact form would not work.  It just asked for the 1st question answer and there was no way to get to the place to type your question.  I'm finally here and here is my problem.  I signed up for the free version for 30 days on April 17, 2013.  In the process of that, it asked for my credit/debit card info, which I provided knowing it would auomatically deduct payment if I failed to call before the 30 days were up.  Instead, it immediately charged my account for the $9.99.  I was again charged on May 17, 201, for $9.99 and just again today for $9.99.  That is 3 payments and I still have no account.  It shows no methodof payment, nor any receipts and still says that I'm signed up for the FREE version.  By the way, I have commercials and I believe that is part of the Premium package - no commercials.  I am requesting that you refund my $29.97 immediately and cancel this account.  Thank you for your immediate attention in this matter.

@annieo57 wrote:

What a nightmare just trying to get to this page.  The contact form would not work.  It just asked for the 1st question answer and there was no way to get to the place to type your question.  I'm finally here and here is my problem.  I signed up for the free version for 30 days on April 17, 2013.  In the process of that, it asked for my credit/debit card info, which I provided knowing it would auomatically deduct payment if I failed to call before the 30 days were up.  Instead, it immediately charged my account for the $9.99.  I was again charged on May 17, 201, for $9.99 and just again today for $9.99.  That is 3 payments and I still have no account.  It shows no methodof payment, nor any receipts and still says that I'm signed up for the FREE version.  By the way, I have commercials and I believe that is part of the Premium package - no commercials.  I am requesting that you refund my $29.97 immediately and cancel this account.  Thank you for your immediate attention in this matter.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Since this is a billing issue, you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form (this link has no boxes to go wrong!) and they will be able to get that sorted out for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Oh no, I've been there done that and there is NO WAY to reach anyone from that page on this computer.  I don't know if it is glitsch in your system or my computer, but I cannot submit that page so don't tell me to use the Contact Form.  Help me from here ---- NOW.  This should NOT be this difficult.  Just fix my account and don't charge me anymore.  Now I'm getting upset.

@annieo57 wrote:

Oh no, I've been there done that and there is NO WAY to reach anyone from that page on this computer.  I don't know if it is glitsch in your system or my computer, but I cannot submit that page so don't tell me to use the Contact Form.  Help me from here ---- NOW.  This should NOT be this difficult.  Just fix my account and don't charge me anymore.  Now I'm getting upset.

I have asked a member of the community team to help you out with this although it is pretty late here, so it will probably be tomorrow before anyone sees it. 

Peter

Peter

Hi Annie,

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with our contact form. Which device have you been using when the site has been misbehaving?

In regards to the charges you've seen on your statement, we'll be more than happy to investigate this issue for you.

I've had a look at the account linked to your Community profile which was created in April of this year and has no subscription history to speak of.

If you're certain that you're being charged, then this suggests that you have inadvertently created two accounts on our system and it is the other account holding the subscription.

In order for us to help you further, we will need certain information which is too sensitive for the Community.
Would it be alright if we continue this through e-mail?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

What part of "the contact form won't work" do you not get?

Customer service number would have gotten this paying customer help faster than ... well, it's been 18 hours so far.

@ShannonTyler89 wrote:

What part of "the contact form won't work" do you not get?

Customer service number would have gotten this paying customer help faster than ... well, it's been 18 hours so far.

Do neither of these forms work for you? What browser are you using (I could imagine the website doesn't work with IE6):

Normal: Contact Form

Alternative: Contact Form (Alt)

Peter

Peter

annieo57 & ShannonTyler89 - I'm sorry if you're having a hard time. Contacting our payments team is usually incredibly quick and easy.

With the contact forms, please try the ones that Peter mentioned above. When you have filled in either one, you will receive a case number. Once you get this, please post that here and we'll make sure it gets seen to immediately.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

What a scam.  I am trying to unsubscribe but I keep being taken in a circle returning to the same page over and over.  Just a way to continue taking my money.  I bet if I request my bank stop paying then I'd hear from them.  Only problem is my bank would charge me to do this.

Need to transfer my account to IPhone 4

Suggested posts