Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Deactivated My Account

Spotify Deactivated My Account

Over a month ago I noticed Spotify had double charged my account because it caused an overdraft in my account. I went back through my previous statements and noticed they had actually double charged me since I signed up three months prior. I would never had noticed this if I wasn't overdrafted. <br><br>I sent a claims email to resolve this but for some reason the only two options available for "double charged" on the faq are 1)Signed up with facebook and Spotify &amp; 2)I'm paying for two accounts.<br><br>Neither of those options for my case but I submitted anyway. I only JUST NOW got an email back saying my Spotify account has been disabled.<br><br>Seriously?! It took over a month for someone to resolve this issue and they cancel my account?<br><br>I don't want my account disabled, and I don't want to pay twice for one account. How can I get my account reinstated and only have to charge once?
3 Replies

I don't know what happened to that post but I could really use help. My previous account is the same as this without the 2

Unfortunately there isn't anything community support can do to help, Spotify support have dedicated internal teams that deal with account suspensions. All I can suggest you do is reply to the last email you have from them or open another support case here:
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I started another claims email for this situation but have yet to hear back. The lack of customer support via phone number or online chat for a service as big as Spotify is infuriating.

Suggested posts