Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Premium. Paypal Error

Spotify Premium. Paypal Error

Hello, im from Germany and wanted to subscribe for Spotify Premium. I linked my bank acc. to PayPal (It is verified etc. but i dont have a Credit Card). After i logged through Spotify to my Paypal Acc. it either says that  I need a Credit Card to pay or this error message appears: "Zurzeit können wir Ihre Anfrage leider nicht verarbeiten. Kehren Sie zu Spotify Finance Ltd zurück und wählen sie eine andere Option aus"

Which basically means that I have to choose another pay option because it isnt working...

Can anyone help me?

5 Replies

Hey @jonsnow3005 🙂 

In order to use your PayPal account to pay for Spotify it must:

- Be verified

- Be linked to a valid credit or debit card

- Be registered in the same country as your Spotify profile.

So unfortunately, you won't be able to pay via PayPal without a credit/debit card. You can however buy Spotify gift cards from a number of high street retailers - check out https://www.spotify.com/gift-card/ for details. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi,

my paypal account fullfils the 3 criteria, but I still am not able to register.

I have same issue with ViSA.

I am in Luxembourg.

THanks

Strange, which error message do you get?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

after I validate on paypal,

Sorry, we couldn't process your order. Please review our Payment FAQ for common issues and then try again. Contact our customer support if the problem remains.

Get in touch with spotify and they'll sort this out. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it to speed things along.

Suggested posts