Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Weekly New Music Email

Solved!

Spotify Weekly New Music Email

I accidentally deleted the email, but there was a B.o.B playlist on there that I wanted to check out. I can't remember the name to find it now, though. Is there any way I could find a http version of the email so I can find the playlist?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify picks

No Genre Tour Playlist
B.o.B.
Join B.o.B on a musical journey that explores his eclectic love of music of tracks, this is sure to have you bouncing around and singing along!
D†LL◯N FR△NC†S
Dillon Francis
Get to know all the personalities of Dillon Francis as we interview DJ Hanzel, DJ Rich as F*** and Dillon himself.
Under The Surface
Lecrae
Hip-Hop has always had substance; alongside the controversy genre there's a rich culture and unique history. These tracks represent hip hop's desire to raise questions, inspire hope, and celebrate good music.
Heartbeat
Mat Kearney
Take a peek at some of the songs Mat was into during the recording of his new single "Heartbeat." Many of the drums and textures used were inspired by the songs he remembers listening to in the back of his Dad's 1980 yellow Volvo, where Strat guitars and nostalgic memories ruled.
Reincarnate (Commentary Album)
Motionless in White
This past September, the metalcore outfit Motionless In White released their third full-length album, "Reincarnate." Dive deeper into the album with this playlist featuring exclusive commentary as the band focus on its creation.
We Gather Together - Music for Thanksgiving
Naxos
Gobble down this playlist featuring a collection of pieces to accompany your Thanksgiving feast with family and friends. It's a proper mash-up with no turkeys and nothing fowl.
MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Spotify picks

No Genre Tour Playlist
B.o.B.
Join B.o.B on a musical journey that explores his eclectic love of music of tracks, this is sure to have you bouncing around and singing along!
D†LL◯N FR△NC†S
Dillon Francis
Get to know all the personalities of Dillon Francis as we interview DJ Hanzel, DJ Rich as F*** and Dillon himself.
Under The Surface
Lecrae
Hip-Hop has always had substance; alongside the controversy genre there's a rich culture and unique history. These tracks represent hip hop's desire to raise questions, inspire hope, and celebrate good music.
Heartbeat
Mat Kearney
Take a peek at some of the songs Mat was into during the recording of his new single "Heartbeat." Many of the drums and textures used were inspired by the songs he remembers listening to in the back of his Dad's 1980 yellow Volvo, where Strat guitars and nostalgic memories ruled.
Reincarnate (Commentary Album)
Motionless in White
This past September, the metalcore outfit Motionless In White released their third full-length album, "Reincarnate." Dive deeper into the album with this playlist featuring exclusive commentary as the band focus on its creation.
We Gather Together - Music for Thanksgiving
Naxos
Gobble down this playlist featuring a collection of pieces to accompany your Thanksgiving feast with family and friends. It's a proper mash-up with no turkeys and nothing fowl.
MattSudaSpotify Star

Ahh, wonderful! Thank you very much, sir!

You're welcome 😃

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts