Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify - facebook major issues

Spotify - facebook major issues

Dont know where to ask, so I start here. Been trying to connect my Spotify with my fb for several hours now, but it JUST WONT DO IT CAPTAIN! Have done all the usual: clean install, log in, log out bla bla bla, you know the drill. The thing is I've been deleting and opening new fb-accounts with the same email lately, personal reasons, so I think there might be a problem there. The question is: How can I please get the Spotify thingy to connect with my fb thingy again. It all takes place in a pc, Windows 7 /64.

Thank you

5 Replies

Hey! 🙂

I would suggest get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into what is going on here for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you so much for your help, but it turns out it worked this morning. Don't know how, don't know why, it just did 🙂

And there we go again. Guess it's just one of those extra wonderful surprises Spotify enjoy rewarding their lojal, paying customers with...

Latest update:

Turnes out I'm mr.wrong this time. It wasn't Spotify, it was the duplicate fb-accounts reason. As I'm a grown up I hereby apoligise for being a wiseguy and giving myself a bi***-slap.

Im sorry ♥

Amazingly easy to do, glad its sorted! Enjoy your music 🙂 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts