Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify for Business

Spotify for Business

Hi,

I'm Spotify user running a small business and would be interested in following options:

1) VAT excluded charge by providing VAT id (Europe). Nowadays we have VAT itemized on receipt, but it's a process to get it back and for couple of euros it's waste of time. Why not just charge with 0% VAT when VAT id is provided?

2) Yearly payment. We had that couple of years ago. With montly plan have to get there receipt to accountant every month. Not too big deal, but a bit frustrating.

3 Replies

Hello @_lauri_, welcome to the community!

If you are in Sweden, you can use Spotify business by using this website 🙂 Anywhere else, you would need to use the idea here and add your Kudos there, hopefully it will be added soon! Also, currently Spotify accounts are for personal use only, as described here

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Thanks for the reply!

I'm not using spotify in public, instead working alone and using it as background / reference music player. Have to admit that this might be a marginal use case 🙂

I don't think you will be able to claim back the VAT on a subscription. Spotify's terms outline "non-commercial" use only, I would assume any business use (on which you could claim back VAT) would be in breach of that clause of the terms.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts