We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.Learn more here

Close
Music Fan
MackLasse

Spotify is not working

Hay guys my Spotify isnt working now because i had 2 Days Premium and after them i cant cancel it and i cant hear music now and helps pls.

Peter
Kudos: 9,452
Solutions: 2,624

Re: Spotify is not working

Hey! Welcome to the community :) 

Did you have a free 48 hour premium trial or did you subscribe? 

If you had a 48 hour trial, your account will have reverted to free again after the trial ended. If you can't listen to music it could be because you have reached your 2.5 hour limit for the week if you have had your account for more than 6 months. 

If you are still having issues, I would suggest you drop the team a message directly using the online contact form and someone will be able to assist you :) 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Yoda and Bug Whisperer

Spotify Last.FM Community PM Twitter spoti.fi/meetpeter

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Announcements
Win free Premium
This contest is now closed. The winners will be posted here very soon.

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.