Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify keeps charging my credit card!

Solved!

Spotify keeps charging my credit card!

at first I thought perhaps I had forgotten to remove my premium subscription in time and that I got charged for the month anyway...but then you guys charged me for another month...then another. 

Why are you guys still charging me? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It's doing the samme thing to me! I got spotify premium and am recieving all the things i should, but i can't afford to pay each month, so when i tried to cancel the subscription it is saying that i only have spofity free, yet it is still taking money out of my account each month! i have been trying for over a month now to cancel but spotify doesnt intend on making it easy

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

It's doing the samme thing to me! I got spotify premium and am recieving all the things i should, but i can't afford to pay each month, so when i tried to cancel the subscription it is saying that i only have spofity free, yet it is still taking money out of my account each month! i have been trying for over a month now to cancel but spotify doesnt intend on making it easy

Hey guys! Welcome to the community 🙂

If you are still being billed you must have an account somewhere in the system still which is on premium. Unfortunately, this isn't something we can get to the bottom of on the community but if you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to lend a hand.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

they are doing the same thing to me. I've sent them emails with the contact support form & get automated responses. I cancelled 2 weeks ago. just tried to do it again & they still show the message that I will be charged at the next date.

Did you get an email that confirmed your cancellation?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts