Help - Accounts and Subscriptions

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Fan
d12345

Re: Spotify premium accounts are being hacked from TELIA-dk and sold on ebay

Hello,

I've been stung by the same scam. Can you disable the premium on my account? Or else close the account.

Thanks.

Richard

d12345 wrote:

Hello,

I've been stung by the same scam. Can you disable the premium on my account? Or else close the account.

Thanks.

Please get in touch via our contact form and the payments team will deal with this for you.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Music Fan
dirtschmooz

I made a purchase via ebay and have noticed my premium subscription has been prematurely deactivated.

I have contacted ebay to raise a resolution etc.

Obviously  annoyed, but reading here I understand it was some type of scam. It would have been handy if spotify could have sent an email to advise and give some background on this though.

I enjoyed using premium, but after getting stung for a few £, I am not in a postion to take out another premium subscription.

Perhaps when the price is in line with the US, I may jump back in.

take care

Music Fan
wizk1

Hi there. Sadly. I too was tempted by the deal on eBay, discovered something wasn't quite right when I saw Telia branding. Research led me to here, where I find I too am a victim of a scam. Could you please deactivate the premium subscription on my account?

Liam
Topics: 139
Kudos: 1,549
Ideas: 16
Solutions: 447
I'm a Community Rock Star

wizk1 wrote:

Hi there. Sadly. I too was tempted by the deal on eBay, discovered something wasn't quite right when I saw Telia branding. Research led me to here, where I find I too am a victim of a scam. Could you please deactivate the premium subscription on my account?

You should get in touch with customer services using the Support Form and give them as much info as possible.

Also, report the eBay account that sold it.

Music Fan
kudorum

[ Edited ]
Sorry,  wrong post.
Music Fan
inthemaking

Hello,

I just got a premium account online, and after looking into it, I saw the message about telia, and after doing some searching on google, it seems the account I bought was obtained as a part of this scam. I was unaware of how the account was obtained, but since its part of a scam, I do not wish to be a part of it, and would like this account closed please.

Can somebody help me, please?

Thank you!

Community Manager
Meredith

Richard wrote:

Please get in touch via our contact form and the payments team will deal with this for you.

--------
Looking for tunes?

What I've been listening to

Music Fan
aepperson

i had one sold to myself a few days ago and i already reported it to spotify and ebay and got my money back from the person who dsold it but ot seems to me the answer to thee problem would be to implement 2 factor authentication so when the customers account is being hacked they would need the mobile phione to complete it 

Music Fan
singalongbob

Unfortunately I fell for the same scam. Can you please close my account?

I have tried to get the spotify support team to do this using the contact form, but they say they can't...

Thanks!

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.