We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.Learn more here

Close
Music Lover
anide

Re: Spotify premium doesn't work

Aaaaargh, why am I paying to get premium access when I'm still getting ads and my playlists won't download for offline use! Spotify; FIX IT!

Concert VIP
boraphil

I just signed up for proemium and nothing changed as far as account options an functionality.  So, after seeing all the other people having the same issue, I have since gone in and cancelled my upgrade.  Spotify Premium - FAIL

Pretty sad experience for something that had alot of potential.  I would not recommend premium to anyone.  Nice attempt to charge for a service that doesn't work. 

Music Fan
JensA

Re: Spotify Premium does not register on my client or android

I have the same problem. Some help would be really appriciated :)

Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

Hey,

For now you should be patient and wait. All resources at Spotify are now used to fix this problem, so bear with Spotify and keep your fingers crossed!

I hope Spotify will have better news than wait soon!

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 21M/5M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Music Lover
anide

Well, time's ticking..................... Another day passes by as people pay for premium and Spotify doesn't deliver! Grooveshark next??

Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

No need to change service.

Just send Contact form to Spotify and they would like to make you surely happy, so they can provide some free Premium for compensation to this server problem.

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 21M/5M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Music Fan
mfahed

I purchased spotify premium but when i choose a song to play from my mobile its saying i have to purchase premium
Music Fan
joffe94

I have the same problem. Really anoying...

Gig Goer
rusty

a lot of potential but no go. hope this isn't some eurotrash scam. you get 24 hours.

Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

This is not scam, this is problem in servers.

Announcements
Win free Premium
This contest is now closed. The winners will be posted here very soon.

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.