Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium without credit card

Spotify premium without credit card

Hi,

I'm using Spotify premium without complaints. For some reason I have to quit my credit card. I want to keep spotify. I can pay with Paypal, but for spotify that has to be connected to a creditcard. Is there any way I can continue spotify premium, without paying with credit card in the Netherlands? Thanx

5 Replies

Hey there!

You can try to search gift cards (maybe in your country at local stores) or get prepaid credit card?

Hope this helps.

Hi corine,

You do need a payment card (not necessarily a credit card) for subscription payment for a subscription via the website. One option is to use a one-time e-card, if your online bank offers those. You could buy a Premium code from the Spotify website.

Alternatively, you could buy a physical gift card. Spotify gift cards are now available in all Albert Heijn stores in the Netherlands.

Thanx, I saw the gift cards in the Albert Heijn and that was how I wanted to solve the problem. But when i wnt to change my payment method, the system asks for a VISA, Mastercard or Paypal- number and not for a number from a gift card....

You should have this on your Subscription page..

Premium-codes

Heb je een Premium-code? Je kunt deze hier verzilveren.

Click on that to enter your code.

Once you have redeemed the code, the value of the gift card will be added to your current subscription (You never lose subscription time). So, if you leave the current payment card subscription running, the next charge date gets pushed back by that time. If you don't think you'll be using that payment card again. Cancel the subscription renewal. This would mean that you subscription stops once the value of the gift card runs out.

If you intend to use gift cards from now on, remember that you don't have to wait for each one to run out before you use another. You can just continually "top up".

(English speaking version of subscription page)

Premium codes

Have a Premium code? You can redeem it here.

NOT EVERYONE HAS A CREDIT AND PEOPLE ENJOY IT,SO SOME PEOPLE   IT'S DEFECULT TO PAY

Suggested posts