Help - Accounts and Subscriptions

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Lover
Phoenixrising72

Spotify shuts down and closes as soon as I open it help please

Running a Dell Inspirion desktop. OS is Win 7 64 bit home premium. When I log into spotifdy by clicking the shortcut on my desktop I enter in my email and password. Then spotify tells  me "What's new is not available offline". Then here is the problem Spotify immediately closes. I reopened it and logged in again but it closed immediately. How do I fix this so it will stay running and I can use it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance

Raymond

Liam
Topics: 139
Kudos: 1,550
Ideas: 16
Solutions: 447
I'm a Community Rock Star

Re: Spotify shuts down and closes as soon as I open it help please

Phoenixrising72 wrote:

Running a Dell Inspirion desktop. OS is Win 7 64 bit home premium. When I log into spotifdy by clicking the shortcut on my desktop I enter in my email and password. Then spotify tells  me "What's new is not available offline". Then here is the problem Spotify immediately closes. I reopened it and logged in again but it closed immediately. How do I fix this so it will stay running and I can use it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance

Raymond

What version are you using?

What OS are you using?

Liam

Music Lover
Phoenixrising72

Re: Spotify shuts down and closes as soon as I open it help please

OS is Win 7 Home Priemium 64 bit. I unistalled Sptify and reinstalled version 0.9.01.128 it does it when i try to listen to an artist via facebook opening Spotify that way and when I open the application by itself. Can you please help?

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.