Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Music Lover
Phoenixrising72

Spotify shuts down and closes as soon as I open it help please

Running a Dell Inspirion desktop. OS is Win 7 64 bit home premium. When I log into spotifdy by clicking the shortcut on my desktop I enter in my email and password. Then spotify tells  me "What's new is not available offline". Then here is the problem Spotify immediately closes. I reopened it and logged in again but it closed immediately. How do I fix this so it will stay running and I can use it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance

Raymond

Liam
Topics: 137
Kudos: 1,479
Ideas: 16
Solutions: 445

Re: Spotify shuts down and closes as soon as I open it help please

Phoenixrising72 wrote:

Running a Dell Inspirion desktop. OS is Win 7 64 bit home premium. When I log into spotifdy by clicking the shortcut on my desktop I enter in my email and password. Then spotify tells  me "What's new is not available offline". Then here is the problem Spotify immediately closes. I reopened it and logged in again but it closed immediately. How do I fix this so it will stay running and I can use it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance

Raymond

What version are you using?

What OS are you using?

Liam

Posted by Liam, Please give Kudos
Music Lover
Phoenixrising72

Re: Spotify shuts down and closes as soon as I open it help please

OS is Win 7 Home Priemium 64 bit. I unistalled Sptify and reinstalled version 0.9.01.128 it does it when i try to listen to an artist via facebook opening Spotify that way and when I open the application by itself. Can you please help?

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.