Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sprint customers being charged for premium?

Solved!

Sprint customers being charged for premium?

I just signed up for a year of premium under the student deal for $4.99 a month for 12 months. I got this message: "Your Spotify Premium subscription will be automatically renewed 2014-10-01 and charged $4.99 + $0.00 Sales tax every 1 month, unless you cancel your subscription before that time. 
Sprint Customers: Users accepting a trial will remain on Spotify Premium and will be billed up to $9.99/mo on their Sprint bill and may cancel at any time."

I am confused by the end part about being a sprint customer and being charged for spotify. If I have premium and use it on my sprint phone I'm gonna be charged $9.99/mo???

If anyone could clarify this for me that would be greatly appreciated!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there! No, you're not going to be charged extra just by using Sprint. The company has a special deal with Spotify where its subscribers can get the phone only portion for a discounted rate. Read more about it here - sprint.com/spotify

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there! No, you're not going to be charged extra just by using Sprint. The company has a special deal with Spotify where its subscribers can get the phone only portion for a discounted rate. Read more about it here - sprint.com/spotify

Thank you so much!

not a problem! Glad I could assist. 

I have never accepted Spotify but it showing I have accepted Spotify premium is this is happened to you please contact me. I'm filling unauthorised charge by sprint and third-party Spotify.

Starting in Sept. of 2014 Sprint has been charging me for Spotify.  When I couldn't get premium to work on my Sprint Account, I was told to sign up seperately and my Sprint charges would be cancelled. I looked and found that it'd continued since then, and I've been double paying for premium.  Help!

Suggested posts