Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starred songs deleted

Solved!

Starred songs deleted

Hey. 

My starred songs where suddenly deleted and som new had been added that i don't recognize. Have my pc or account been hacked? The titles added where "blackberry mms" "best romantic sms" "beet-box" "attractive sms" "airport message" 7 days ago...Please check that out for me.

33 Replies

Hi, I recently reinstalled Spotify on my iPhone and lost all of my playlists and starred songs. Could I please get some help? Thanks!

@Derk504 wrote:

Hi, I recently reinstalled Spotify on my iPhone and lost all of my playlists and starred songs. Could I please get some help? Thanks!

I've recovered your playlists - you should see those in your account next time you login. If you Star a track or two I can rescue your Starred tracks too, no worries.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Alright I starred a few. Is there a logical reason or something that I did to make them disappear or is it just a bug?

It looks like you had an account created via Facebook but your Facebook account then became attached to a new account with a Spotify username, effectively "breaking" the original account.

If you've definitely Starred a couple of tracks on the account with the Premium subscription, you'll need get in touch here for one of our support guys to help out because I'm not seeing any Starred tracks on the new account at the moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Alright I'll see what support can do for me. Thanks for getting the playlists back tho!

Hi guys!

I accidently deleted all my favourite/starred songs. :'( Could you please restore this list for me (around 800!! songs).

Thanks thanks thanks a lot in advance!  

Marked as solution

@dwarreltje wrote:

Hi guys!

I accidently deleted all my favourite/starred songs. :'( Could you please restore this list for me (around 800!! songs).

Thanks thanks thanks a lot in advance!  

I took a quick look at your account and can see 816 starred tracks there atm. How many are showing up right now?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi,
Thanks for the reply! Ali from the support service fixed it yesterday. Thanks!

When spotify updated automatically recently all of my starred songs were deleted too.

@johnjnatale Are you syaing that your playlist called "Starred" is empty or that stars no loner show on tracks?

Hello! My issue is somewhat similar: the most recent title - I think - I had starred disappeared... I'm pretty sure I added it between March 22 and today, and it's not here anymore, while I really loved the title! Thanks for your help!

Sorry, just a clarification: I don't remember the artist or title, otherwise I'd have starred it again...! Thank you all the more so that I'm completely lost now, as you can tell!

Hi. Get in touch here and ask for your starred playlist tracks to be restored. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it to speed things along.

Thank you so much for your help, have a great day!

Suggested posts