Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stolen Computer, need to know IP address

Stolen Computer, need to know IP address

Hi!

My computer was stolen with my spotify account logged in. The thief created a new playlist, so I was wondering if it's some method so I can know the IP where he created that playlist. If not, I'd like to know all the IP addresses where my account has logged in from. I guess this should be possible.

I want my computer back! :'(

Thank you!

7 Replies

When you click on your name on top of this page you'll get the IP of the last visit... this maybe you stolen computers adress?

good luck !

Willem

That IP address listed is for this forum only. Not the IP that accessed your actual Spotify account.

Maybe contacing support can help you?

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

From responses previously here on the community, Spotify will only release that information to the relevant law enforcement as part of a criminal investigation not to you directly as even though the person has committed an offence against you, it is a breach of data protection in some countries to give you such information.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

wow! thankyou guys for answering me!

peter, is there any spanish email address or phone number where i can talk to them, please?

or where how could i get it?

thank you 🙂

Getting in touch with Spotify through the contact form will put you through to Spanish-speaking customer service. Spotify does not offer phone support, unfortunately.

@gprocess wrote:

Getting in touch with Spotify through the contact form will put you through to Spanish-speaking customer service. Spotify does not offer phone support, unfortunately.

^ Beat me to it, the contact form team will ensure your case gets to the correct hands. They have Spanish support too, so feel free to write to them in Spanish if you like! 🙂 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Google releases all of this information, why cannot spotify? Google accounts immediately reports that someone else (for example if going trough a proxy, vpn etc) has logged on to your account that you should consider changing your password. I do not see the issue of revealing this information to the account owner, at least not in the EU. That data or information belongs to me.

Suggested posts