Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount

Solved!

Student Discount

I am trying to sign up for spotify using the student discount form. I am a active student and even submited a form confirming I am a student. After I enter my credit card details it pops up and says there was a error, no error code or anything. Why wont it process through and give my my discount?? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I finally got it fixed. You got to get in touch with a Spotify consultant and you got to have another email so that you can make a new account and they can approve it there. Than they'll move any existing playlists off your old account onto your new one.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey!

It looks like the student discount is set up on your account and ready to start saving you money! If you go ahead and subscribe to Premium your next payment will go through at the discounted rate. Congratulations on your savings! 🙂

Can you look at mine as well? I've been trying to get the student discount and it keeps showing up as an error.

I too am trying to register for the student discount. I have a valid NUS card but the system boots me off with a message saying I am not entitled to a student discount. I do not understand.
Marked as solution

I finally got it fixed. You got to get in touch with a Spotify consultant and you got to have another email so that you can make a new account and they can approve it there. Than they'll move any existing playlists off your old account onto your new one.

How in the world did you get in touch with someone from Spotify? My account has been charged 5 times and my student premium still won't work. Have been trying to get ahold of someone to help and have no idea how.

Email support@spotify.com. 🙂

Suggested posts