Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student discount error

Student discount error

I have spofity on my Facebook and I tried to registrar my nus card but then I realised it not the same music on my ipad because I don't use Facebook for my music so now when I come to registrar my nus card says already used try to connect spofity but just get direct to here I have been trying for the last two days now can someone please help
3 Replies

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Ok thanks I have just contacted them on twitter I have deleted my app on Facebook now but still says my card already registered see what twitter response is thanks again

no prob! Keep an eye out for them. If you do choose to send an email to the contact form, make sure to reply back. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts