Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription stopped & can't reactivate it.

Subscription stopped & can't reactivate it.

Hey there,

I've had Spotify Premium for over a year now, always worked fine.

Now one or two of the payments apparently didn't go through and Spotify Premium was cancelled. However I can't reactivate it, even though the latest payment went through again. When I click on "get premium", it keeps saying the product wasn't available in my region. (my region being Germany, where it obviously worked before)

What can I do?

Cheers

Anselm

4 Replies

If your last payment went through, is your account showing as premium on your online overview?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Well, I'm not quite sure, on the page it says:

"Du hast ein Abonnement für . Das Abonnement wird am Spotify Premium automatisch auf2014-02-20 umgestellt und dir werden 9,99 € in Rechnung gestellt, wenn du es nicht vorher kündigst."

that's a little weird grammatically, probably due to variables being put in the wrong places and/or being empty. it directly translates to this:

"you have a subscription for . the subscription will be changed automatically at Spotify Premium to 2014-02-20 and you'll be charged 9,99 if you don't cancel before."

so, it's not entirely clear 😉

thanks for your help!

I think you are possibly seeing an ongoing issue which seems to be affecting German customers who pay by direct debit. You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand to get you back up and running again. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

thanks a lot, I'll try that!

Suggested posts