Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suddenly, login information not correct?

Suddenly, login information not correct?

Although I have no trouble connecting to Spotify on my phone or PC, the Onkyo Remote has lost all my information, and I have tried entering the information at least a dozen times, as well as following all the instructions to reset the password multiple times.  I still get "Login Error. Please check your account information. For help with your password, visit www.spotify.com"

7 Replies

Is your account still showing as Premium here?
https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Also do you log in using Facebook or a Spotify username?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suddenly my Onkyo reciever will no longer log in to Spotify.  "Login Error.  Please check your account information.  For help with your password, please visist www.spotify.com"

I reset my password and tried again but still get same message.  I was embarassed when I tried to demonstrate my system only to have this error preventing me from showcasing spotify.

Yesterday i hás the same problem, whats going on spotify?

Thhis is another account that i create just to post.

Hey guys! 🙂

Could you just confirm that your accounts are showing as Premium here?
https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Also, make sure you are logging in using your Spotify username and password, not using your Facebook details.

Peter

Yes I have premium 

I have this working now.  I had to pull the poser to my onkyo adn hit the powerbutton to draing the caps.  Then lugged back in to adn enter my username and password.  It started working for me.

Seems Onkyo developed there on "Spotify" application.  Spotify wont troubleshoot this for me.  I have to contact Onkyo.  Ironically the Onkyo error message say to call Spotify.

Yeah, it is one of the problems with the partner apps, it is hard to track down were any issue lies because in the majority of cases Spotify just provide the API package to manufacturers and they build their own apps - not to say any issues can't be caused by the libspotify API though!

Peter

Suggested posts