Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Switch from Unlimited to Premium account

Solved!

Switch from Unlimited to Premium account

Recently I bought 2 gift cards $30 and I redeemed them as Unlimited by mistake and they gave me 360days, I want to switch to Premium and have 180 days is there anyway I could do that? I tried to submit a contact form describing the problem but nobody reply me unfortunately 😕

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The customer services team will need to do that for you, unfortunately they are the only ones with those magic powers. 

When you got in touch, did you get an automated email reply pointing you back to the community? If so, reply directly to that email and that will bump your case over to an adviser. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

The customer services team will need to do that for you, unfortunately they are the only ones with those magic powers. 

When you got in touch, did you get an automated email reply pointing you back to the community? If so, reply directly to that email and that will bump your case over to an adviser. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks! 🙂

The problem is that I don't know how I can get in touch with the customer service team

I submitted a contact form to them before 2 days but they didn't reply yet

The contact form is correct and make sure to reply, by email, if you receive an autoreply directing you back here. If you haven't received an automated email, please check your spam folders carefully.

Suggested posts